Friday 6 March 2015

Welcome to my death bed.

Here I can share the utmost of my secrets. The ones that quivered my heart.  And may quiver yours too.
I'm not a good person. 

Really. 

And I have been utterly wrong in making some enormous decisions.

Those few ones which determine the matters of someone's life.
Or death.
Now that it's my turn,  let me tell you.  I'm not afraid.
I'm just tired of waiting. 

Life's been good to me. Despite me not being the same.
But I hope you have one that's deeply satisfying. 

Do remember what I've said.
And let this be the only time you're sorry.  About anything.  My death. Or the lack of anything in your life.  
Coz really life's too short. To regret.
Do good before you die. Help someone.  Save. Spend time with your loved ones.  
Make friends.  And live. Truly, freely,  completely.  
Take chances. Lots of 'em. And don't listen to those naysayers.
That's enough I think. I should probably do. But please do remember just this one thing. Be a fool. But don't risk someone's life for your happiness.  
 
That's all love. I'll miss you. So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment