Friday 6 March 2015

I live an empty life. Without you,  we all pretend. To be happy.  To be living an actual life. We lie.

That we don't miss you. That it is easy to forget you. Your voice. 

Your memories,  come back gushing.
But hold on tight, we know you're a fighter.  And we will be too.
Always in memories you remain, unchanged, undoubtedly,  the best.  The very same.  Smiling,  cheerful. It's like a freeze frame. Time decided to stop on us.
But how's that fair? We still talk about you, but now it's different.  Distant.
Oh, how I hate that word. But we can't help it, so we must remain. Like unsolved mysteries. Jigsaw puzzles lying around.
Isn't God curious? Like a young child? Eager? To unravel this enigma? How I wish he did. But too much patience He has. And so, we must have too. Goodbye darling, apple of my eye. Part of my soul. I love you,  forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment