Friday 6 March 2015

So you're finally going?

Away. Far away.

Why? Can't you stay a bit longer? Please? Don't go. Stay. Please.

My breath seems choked.

I'm sorry

I apologise. I didn't realise earlier. That you were really going away. Truly. For good.


Well what can I say? I'm torn. Tears refuse to honour me.
It's no longer if. There's no longer the comfort that lay in indecision.  
Life, prepared to be different.  Painful.  Farethewell dearest.
Remember, don't let anyone damage you so much that you lose yourself. Your spirit. Your chutzpah.
I hate saying it but words fail to describe you. or even our relationship.  Let's just call it a day then.

It won't be easy, of course. There will be a lot of crying and missing involved. But we'll manage I guess. Every time I have something you like. Every song is scarred with our shared memory.
Every damn thing. Each bloody object in the house. Each item of clothing. Well you better get me also something gigantic if you ever do come back. If. It's a big if. Wow.
 
 It's like suddenly life suddenly decides to ditch you in the middle of nowhere.  Or in the midst of something very important. 
Have you ever thought about me? What will happen to me? Who will I talk to? Complain. Hell, this is going to be terribly difficult a journey.
Are you sure you're ready? Of course you're incomplete without me. My help.
But I wonder about really is: how true is all that if you love
someone, you let them go? Really.  
Because I seem to be quite selfish right now.  
Ok fine, away with you. I hate you. Good riddance. What will happen to our late night conversations? Our secret eating out adventures?
Whom will I share every damn detail of my life with?
It's impossible to summarise our relationship know words. Let me stop trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment