Wednesday 3 April 2019

Birthday reminders

To my dearest Shweta, 

Every artist needs a little reminder sometimes. 
Artists like you and me,

Today on your birthday, I would like to remind you 
Of the exquisite act only you can do

By sharing a piece of your life with others

Today, on your birthday, I would like to thank you, for reminding me of my strengths, among other things

By gently nudging each other, I'm sure both of us will evolve as artists

The aim is not to make the world better suddenly

But to make the day more bearable

Spending time with you has always been joyful

With new things to learn and appreciate

Here's to stopping and staring at beauty 
And not missing out on each other's company. 
Here's to making slightly better life decisions.

Here's to artists, like you and me. 
Here's to you and another year of exploring life. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment