Tuesday 17 February 2015

Inside me, I behold,

A flurry of emotions

Untold.

Taming myself so, letting people go.

So it hardly seems a wonder, this, my life, how it has become.

I wish you could have stayed. And helped me be a part of my own life.

Untold miseries have a way of crawling over, and biting. Sharp, like a Snake's venom, cruel, like fate's dealings.

I'd hoped we would face our demons together.

And rejoice, even if only momentarily so. The escape. To our dreams. But then, I hardly wonder, why did I not let out that scream?
Turns out, the only possible way to the land is through a ladder. Vicious, to say the least. At every turn. Coiled, like a sleeping memory in the mind of a child.

The only way to survive is to kill that damned monster called hope. Unflinching, undying, blind. Like that other one of its kind, love. As I await their glittering demise, I am surrounded by some things I can't make much of. Light, glimmering, white light. Maybe its the new ray of... I better not say.

No comments:

Post a Comment